What makes garlic treat different medical conditions is the presence of Allicin. The odor of garlic is also due to the Allicin and if the garlic is odorless that means there is no Allicin in it.
Garlic is used as a seasoning in many dishes and you can purchase it from any seasoning wholesale shop. Let’s discuss some of the amazing health benefits that you can get by using garlic in your daily diet!
- The most important benefit that one can get by using garlic in food is that it is rich in vitamins and has very less calorie content present in it so in the same place you can eat it without being worried about getting fat.
- Garlic can also perform an antiviral activity in your body that means it can treat the flu and common illness due to viral infections. You can take garlic directly or can mix it with the tea to treat viral infections.
- Hypertension is a very dangerous disease if not controlled, and the good news for those who are facing hypertension is that you can treat it by using garlic and higher amounts. There are also supplements of Garlic that are used in place of garlic.
- Alzheimer’s and dementia can also be treated by using garlic because it has some antioxidant properties that can repair the cells of your body.
- Last but not least is that garlic can be used to treat cholesterol. There are also supplements of garlic to reduce cholesterol levels.